Kyoto Cycling Tour
Machiya (Classical Housing) Tour
"Machiya" (tradesman's house)are the traditional buildings in Kyoto. It shows the relationship between nature and the human beings. The tour focuses on kyoto traditions, and shows you the ldaily lives of Kyoto.
- Tour fare / 1 person
13,400yen(4 people / more)
- Time required: 7 hours 30 minutes
- Starting place:KCTP Kyoto Station Terminal
- With English speaking guide
Tour Course (# is included in the tour fare)
All KCTP cycling tour are private tour which is organized by independent application, You can enjoy your own private tour with your partner, family members or friends.
Tour guide will take care the riding pace and safety. From children to elderly, everyone can enjoy cycling tour!
- Things included in the tour fare: guide fee,admission fees, snacks during break time, lunch/textile experience (depends on the tour), rental bike, accident insurance.
- For bicycle rental after cycling tour, 500yen each/ 500yen per bicycle.
- Minimum number of participants: 1 people.The short tour does not include
- Notice,due to weather condition, the tour might substitute by walking tour.
- Regarding children joining the cycling tour
Children (older than 3 years old) who cannot ride bicycle are not allowed to join.
Please note that even the children can ride bicycle,
cycling tour may switch to walking tour when KCTP consider it is dangerous for the children.
(Recommended for children who are over 145 cm)
- For booking or inquiry, please contact us by 075-354-3636 or email us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation can be made 3 days before departure. Later than that, please call us.
100%: On the current day.
50%: On the previous day.
40%: 2 days before,
100%: No contact on the departure day.
Please note that traffic condition, weather condition may force the delay of cycling tour finishing time.
Children and Cycling skills
For safety, there are conditions for children participants.
In the case of underqualified, cycling tour will be cancelled or replaced by walking tour.
However, please note that in the case of cancellation, cancellation fee will be accrued.
Besides, adult participants is required to have ability to ride on public road.
1.Child participant should be older then 10 years old.
2.The height of the child have to be 145cm or above.
3.Upon the satisfaction of all conditions, the child should know how to
ride a bicycle by himself/ herself.