Kyoto Cycling Tour
Truly recommended to the one who wants to enjoy cycling freely. Please tell us a theme or spots where you want to visit. KCTP will provide cycling course according to your requests. You can entrust our guides to plan the cycling course too.
- Tour fee vary from the places of visit and the number of participants. Please discuss with us.
- Time required: 3.5 hours(Short course) 7.5 hours(Long course)
- With English speaking guide
- Private tour (1 guide for 1 group)
- Included in the tour fare: bicycle, accident insurance.
- In the case of cancellation after sending the proposal of a customized tour, design fee may be charged.
- Sagano bamboo forest cycling
- Traditional Japanese sweet stores tour
- Ohara rural scenery cycling
- Lucrative shrines tour
- Visiting historical spots of Kyoto
- For bicycle rental after cycling tour, 500yen each/ 500yen per bicycle.
- Depend on weather condition, the tour may be substituted for walking tour.
- Regarding children joining the cycling tour
Children (older than 3 years old) who cannot ride bicycle are not allowed to join.
Please note that even the children can ride bicycle, cycling tour may switch to walking tour when KCTP consider it is dangerous for the children. (Recommended for children who are over 145 cm)
- For inquiry, please contact us by 075-354-3636 or email us by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservation can be made by 3 days before departure. Other than that, please call us.
50%: On the current day.
40%: On the previous day.
30%: 2 days before,
100%: No contact on the departure day.
Please note that traffic condition, weather condition may force the delay of cycling tour finishing time.
Children and Cycling skills
For safety, there are conditions for children participants.
In the case of underqualified, cycling tour will be cancelled or replaced by walking tour.
However, please note that in the case of cancellation, cancellation fee will be accrued.
Besides, adult participants is required to have ability to ride on public road.
1.Child participant should be older then 10 years old.
2.The height of the child have to be 145cm or above.
3.Upon the satisfaction of all conditions, the child should know how to
ride a bicycle by himself/ herself.
All KCTP cycling tour are private tour which is organized by independent application, You can enjoy your own private tour with your partner, family members or friends.
Tour guide will pay take care the riding pace and safety.
From children to elderly, everyone can enjoy cycling tour!