Get 10% off your total fee when renting 11 or more bicycles!
Reservations and payments
- To make a group booking, please send us your booking request at least a week in advance so we can reserve your bicycles and confirm the discounted fee. For bookings with less notice, please contact us by phone as soon as possible. Same-day bookings by phone are OK, subject to availability of bicycles.
- We ask for your credit card information (either Visa or Mastercard) as a guarantee when making the booking. A deposit of 20% of the total fee in advance is also accepted.
- Full payment is requested on the day of the rental, with either credit card or cash. Bank transfers are also OK if processed by the day.
- Please note that the 10% group discount offer can’t be combined with any other discounts.
Confirming your group number
- After making your initial reservation, we ask you to confirm the final number of bicycles 3 days prior to the day.
- If your group size reduces and you no longer need 11 or more bikes, note that the rental will be treated as standard without the group discount.
Bicycle delivery and collection
- We’re happy to deliver your group’s bicycles to an agreed suitable location, if it’s inconvenient for you to come to one of our terminals. Delivery fees are as follows:
- 11,000 yen for 11 or fewer bikes
- 22,000 yen for 12 to 20 bikes
- For more than 20 bikes, please contact us to discuss
- We can also collect your bikes if you’re unable to return them to the terminal. The collection fee is charged separately at the same rate as for delivery.
- Bicycles are delivered the day before use and are collected on the night of the day of use. Please be sure to make arrangements and apply for any necessary permissions at the delivery and collection location. The location should meet the following conditions:
- Can be used up to the delivery and/or collection time
- Can be accessed from evening to late night
- Has a secure indoor storage area
- We can deliver and collect across Kyoto City. The boundaries of our standard delivery area extend to Kamigamo in the north, Keage in the east, Fushimi in the south, and Arashiyama in the west.
- Please get in touch if you’d like delivery or collection in areas outside Kyoto City, such as Lake Biwa.
Planning your trip
There are a few things to consider when cycling in a large group. For safety, we recommend dividing a large group into smaller groups (e.g. 5 or 6 people), so as to avoid cycling in very long pack. Also, be sure to check out our Guide to Kyoto cycling rules and safety tips.
At KCTP, we put the safety and enjoyment of our customers first. Our knowledgeable team is on hand to help you plan, recommend routes, and offer tips. Feel free to contact us!